Sunday, September 15, 2013

Cheesy Sloppy Sliders

So I saw these yummy little sliders on Pinterest, but when I clicked on it, the link did not take me to directions on how to make them. But I made these today and they were yummy and so easy to make!

What you will need:
Ground beef
Ground sausage
Velveeta cheese
Slider rolls

As I browned half a pound of ground beef and half a pound of mild sausage together, my adorable sous chefs cubed half a pound of Velveeta for me. 


Once the meet was browned and drained, I added the cheese to the pan with about a tablespoon of milk to help thin it out a little bit. Are the cheese melted into the meat, it was ready!


We served them on slider rolls. I used buttery ones, which were good, but the Hawaiian sweet rolls would be good too! The amount we made was enough to feed the four of us and have some leftovers to spare. 

Even the little sous chefs liked them - and they can be picky eaters!

The seasoning in the sausage provided a nice flavor while the cheese made it creamy and held the meat together a little bit. These were a nice game day lunch for us, and would work well to make ahead of time and put in the crock pot for a party. 




No comments:

Post a Comment